- Students are expected to act in a responsible manner.
- All students are expected to follow school and classroom rules at all times.
- Students are expected to follow the teacher's directions for completing assignments.
- Students are expected to arrive to school on time with needed supplies and assignments.
- We encourage you to participate in your child’s education by supporting our school and assisting us. You can begin by asking about your child’s school day, monitoring homework, making sure he/she is prepared to start each day, and signing and returning any necessary forms on time.
- Conferences will be scheduled throughout the year. Our goal is to meet with the parents/guardian of each student. Conferences can be held in the morning at 8:30 a.m. and in the afternoon at 3:30 p.m. A day has also been set aside for conferences at the end of the first and second marking period.
- CCPS enforces an attendance policy in elementary school. All absences are considered illegal if a note does not accompany the student upon his/her return to school. If a student accumulates 20 or more illegal absences he/she is in jeopardy of retention.
- The school day begins at 9:00 a.m. Students arriving after this time are tardy. Instruction begins promptly at 9:15 a.m.
- Home/School Communication
- Differentiated Instruction
- Progress Reports – Quarterly
- Parent/Teacher Conferences